With the world heating up around us... What are we doing to help?
Here at Lentil Marketing, our founder – Kai Davis has always been a keen environmentalist and a lover of all things wild… So it’s only natural that we take that ethos into the way we work at Lentil Marketing.
Doing our bit for the environment is something every business owner should be considering – More now than ever!
So, what are we doing at Lentil Marketing to combat Climate Change?
We’re proud to have partnered with the fantastic people at Ecologi more than 18 months ago now – A meaningful partnership which supports climate projects right across the Globe.
By planting trees every single day and supporting climate related projects in poorer counties around the world; Ecologi are making a huge difference to the fight against climate change.
In our time with Ecologi alone, we have –
- Planted 499 trees here in the UK and in projects around the world.
- Helped to sequester 18.84T of Carbon from the atmosphere through these tree planting projects.
Other ways we look to do our bit!
We don’t want to stop at planting trees and supporting our friends with their world conquering, eco-friendly efforts!
We also want to do our bit for the environment by…
- Continuing to limit unnecessary car travel, further reducing our own carbon footprint.
- Continuing to take part in community tidy up events. As well as looking to start our own litter picking campaign locally to where we work and live.
- Continuing to reduce the amount of single use plastics from our work and home environments.
- Continuing to support local businesses – Especially those with their own eco ethics!
But is that it? Or is there more that we could be doing? Feel free to get in touch with us with any ideas you might have.
If you’re looking to work with an affordable and ethical agency – Check out what we can do to help your business.